Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I make the artboard fit my picture on Illustrator?

I just finished drawing on a photo on Illustrator. The art board is way too big for the picture, is there anyway to crop it? How?How do I make the artboard fit my picture on Illustrator?
Select your object and you'll see the width and height towards the top. Then go to File %26gt; Document Setup (Alt+Ctrl+P) and put in the width and height. I generally will select all (Ctrl+A), then create a new document at the size of my object and paste it (Ctrl+V) so it puts it into the center of my new document, but you can also use the Align Palette (Shift+F7) on your current document after changing the document size. Just make sure you have ';Align to Artboard'; (in the Align palette) turned on so it doesn't move anything else. If you have many separate objects you may need to select them all and group them first or you may get undesired results.How do I make the artboard fit my picture on Illustrator?
You can resize it through file%26gt;document up.
DO THE RESIZE OF UR FILE

No comments:

Post a Comment