Friday, January 8, 2010

How to redraw images in Illustrator?

I have some jpeg images which I would like to redraw in Illustrator with a line depth of 0.01. How do I go about this?How to redraw images in Illustrator?
The basics ate to select the pen tool and create the outline of the image. You can select colours with the swatch and apply it within the lines.


Illustrator is very limited as a graphics type program, I'd suggest using adobe photoshop for this type of work.How to redraw images in Illustrator?
When I was first starting out before I knew a whole lot about illustrator and how much you can actually do with it (because believe it or not when people say there isn't much to it, there really is and there are some fun stuff you could really do)





was to scan the picture and then lock that layer down on Illustrator. Then I would create another layer and use the pen tool to go over whatever it is I wanted. Pretty straight forward.
you can draw the jpeg images thru illustrator by usign autotrace.. in coreldraw right click the image and click the trace to bitmap

No comments:

Post a Comment