Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I trace over lines of an image in Adobe Illustrator CS2?

I have a black and white image in Illustrator and some sections of the edges are missing. I need to somewhat ';connect-the-dots';/trace over the lines so that the edges are whole again. How can I do this?How do I trace over lines of an image in Adobe Illustrator CS2?
can you attach the picture so i can see it??


now i guess you can do this i suppose it'll work but I'm not sure because i don't know what the picture looks like...


1. file : place : select the image you want to edit...


2. when it opens press : Ctrl + 2 (this will lock the image so it won't move when you're working)


3. select the pen tool and connect the dots...


4. when you're done... you can save the picture .jpegHow do I trace over lines of an image in Adobe Illustrator CS2?
go to ';Object'; ';live trace'; ';make'; - it works okay for simple images, but can get messy. otherwise just use the pen tool and go over the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment