Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you change pictures that are in Illustrator format?

Ok, I tried posting my Abobe Illustrator creation to Deviant Art, but I can't change the format to png or jpg, because I tried changing the type but it's LOCKED in only Illustrator format. I tried renaming it and opening it in my other picture programs, but it says it can't open. Someone please help!How do you change pictures that are in Illustrator format?
Try using screen capture then. Or print to PDF and then use Adobe Reader to copy an image.How do you change pictures that are in Illustrator format?
All you have to do is a ';save as'; and then select the format you want. It should easily save to jpeg or pdf format. If it doesn't then something is wrong with your Illustrator program.
  • parasite cleansing
  • hp toner
  • highlight hair at home
  • car oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment